Skip to main content

A little bit of thankfulness...

This month has been exceptionally hard, but I feel super duper blessed to have such lovely people around me supporting me. I have been thinking about how much each person in my life has changed. Whether big or small, the effects of the people around me have changed who I am. Pondering this, I thought of the most recent/best/biggest supporters in my life. Here are just a handful of the people who have impacted my life, and one or two reasons I am grateful for them...

Bekah J- She taught me that everything can be made better with a long conversation&your best friend

Braden A- Shows me to to be an example, and never made me go to the temple alone. Also happens to make me laugh, and best adventuring partner.

Alyssa W- By far my favorite just dance buddy, and near to next door neighbor. One of the few people I wholeheartedly trust with anything

Spencer R- Rolls his eyes at me daily, but always listens when I want to say anything

Tanner S- She gave me a pep talk before prom last year at the mall, and I will forever love her for it

Courtney N- I looked up to her when we were little, and I still admire her. Blog&Twitter QUEEN.

Hannah P- Been with me since 3rd grade and she still puts up with me

Eden H- She worked on her hand writing, so now we are super good friends and car buddies

Katy B- Always there if I need her. Plus she lets me just come over and visit with her family

Parker C- Never ever let's me pass bye without saying hi. And he is always so compassionate!

Stephanie H- Made sure I wasn't lonely at studco camp, and became by instant friend

Audrey T- Has a way of lighting up everyones day

Heather P- I just want to be like her when I grow up. She is beautiful & kind & spiritual & perfect

Madi J- Bonding over jamming in the car is always acceptable with her

Jaun C- My seminary and temple buddy who showed me that everyone has potential

Quinn L- Included everyone in everything we did

Makenna B- Makes me feel so special every time she talks to me

Keylee M- By far the best yearbook editor and I would be lost without her

Maddie W- One of my favorites I've met this year. She makes everyone feel loved and appreciated

Alli D- I've always admired how great she handles every situation, and that she walked me to math

Tyler G- Hugs fix a lot of things, especially if they are given by Tyler. Plus he is just the kindest!

Hayden H- He encourages me, makes me feel loved and important. Best Pres Award.

Kylee L- I wouldn't know what was happening without her and she is always caring

Sydney N- Wonderful example of kindness. She was my first "twitter friend" and I just love her

Dallin F- Teaches me to try harder, and to never give up on anyone

Emily J- I looked up to her as a Freshman on NHS, and I aspire to be half as amazing as her

Grace B- Has a way of making me instantly happy every time I pass by her. And her hat is everyone's fav

Rachael B- I dare you to find someone cuter/funnier/sweeter than she is. (It is impossible)

Ali D- Teaches me to how to show Christlike love everyday, even when I don't feel like it

Mary F- One of the best examples of school spirit and pride. Sweetest compliment giver

Mariah J- I always wanted to be her friend because she is so sincerely nice, and loving

Bridger J- Inspires me to be a better friend. Plus he is the perfect waver- backer (it is a thing)

Rilee S- The only person who loved Niall as much as I did

Lauren C- She makes me want to become a better photographer, and friend to everyone

Bryan C- Stellar photographer. Taught me how to get across the field quickly and some nifty tricks

Aubriela B- Showed me that friendships can be formed in exactly 2 seconds

Connor G- One of my very favorite people to be around. Always makes me smile

Ashley W- Her blog is lovely, and I just want to be as sweet as she always happens to be

Kelsee G- Teaches me that friends can catch up during lunch and that some days can just be ok days

Mori M- She shows me the adventurous road to take (only sometimes I don't take it)

Josh C- Reminds me that you should say hi to everyone. Best example of genuine kindness

Alexandra D- Reminds me to "shake it off" and agrees to be my Hallmark movie buddy

Bailey H- Gives me candy almost every film lit class.

Madi W- Best devotional giver for bad days, and always there when a hug or advice is needed

Brecca B- Perfect example of a leader, and someone who knows what she wants from life.

Kyle W- Cares for everyone. Has a special way of making friends

Kate A- Her smile is just lovely. And she showed me that swimming is possible.

Sydney N- Huge example of kindness. Her love is felt by everyone

Emma P- Her kindness makes me feel of Christs love, and I admire how humble and meek she is

Jake W- Taught me to go after what I want, regardless of who stands in my way

Bonnie E- Someone I aspire to be. She perfectly exemplifies a disciple of Christ

Jason H- Shows me that no matter what happens, faith in the gospel is important

Parker F- Best guitar player, and one of the best "hello" hug givers

Sydney T- Shows me that being an example is something everyone can do & to just have fun

Brady F- Taught me that it's okay to laugh at myself

Noah C- Reminded me that Utah parties are really weird, and that you have to go after what you want

Bethany S- Teaches me about relationships, and mostly how to make sure they don't fail. It's dandy

Leah P- A constant second mother to me. Always willing to listen, and tells me I am beautiful. 

Sis Robbins- Always makes me feel like my ideas matter, and encourages me to be better


The best of the very best- (Fam style)
Momma- Grateful she taught me how to serve, and how to love serving. She exemplifies Christ more than any person, and I would be lost without her

Blayne- Changed my whole life. Showed me that miracles occur daily, we just have to look for them

Dad- Helped teach me how to drive stick regardless of how many times I turned the car off and slammed the door. That is basically a metaphor for our relationship: he showed me how to love driving stick

Grandpa Candy- Made sure I knew what true love was, and always made sure I knew he loved me

Grandma Candy- never have I loved someone more. She taught me compassion, kindness, and how to be sassy. Her style was impeccable, and I am so blessed she watches over me

Great grandma Jake- Constantly hows me selfless compassion. I am blessed that she taught me the importance of keeping a journal, and I admire her love of exercising 

Kaley- She has taught me to not be ashamed of talking to strangers in the walmart parking lot. Plus I tell her everything, so I have to love her. ;) 

Sydney- Constantly reminds me that I have to look for people who need my help

Comments

  1. What even, I made your blog?! I'm crying. I love and look up to YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Cost of Infertility (part 1)

Infertility is a whole lot of things: heartbreaking, hopeful, exhausting, and also expensive.  The obvious cost of infertility is the first one I'm going to talk about on here because its often the one people know a little bit about- the actual financial cost you pay to actually receive infertility treatments. When we started on medications I was actually still seeing an OBGYN. It had been a year of TTC with no luck, so we went to the doctors and started on a treatment plan.  The medications were timed around my cycle and horribly enough, they made me feel like I was pregnant even when I wasn't. They made me nauseous (so there was another med to counteract that) and some made my headaches turn to migraines for 4-5 days straight. (but more on the physical tolls of infertility later...). Luckily, during this phase of our journey, we were only paying about $300 a month for medications and appointment co-pays. We saw that OBGYN doc for nine months before setting up an appointment w

real talk.

I've been living in Provo now for a few weeks, and everything is actually lovely. I like my cute little apartment that I get to call home. I love my roommates. I like my YSA ward. I've been on a few fun dates, I have a kid sitting next to me in my Eng 2040 class who has the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen. (Like I can't talk to him without completely staring because they are beautiful). I've been able to go zip lining with my stake, swimming with my building, and Disney movie watching after ward prayer on Sundays. Life is really happy, which is something it hasn't been in quite a while for me. But a little too often it hits me. It hits me that a year from now everything will be different. It hits me that my little sister isn't sleeping in the room next to me, it hits me that my brother is probably building something and I don't even know about it. It hits me that at any second my mom could call from the hospital, and it hits me that every time I go ho

Senior Advice {27 helpful hints}

To the cute sophomores who will soon be walking down the halls, and the juniors who think they have it all figured out, here are a few handy dandy little things I've learned- 1. Be kind - be kind to your friends, family, teachers, the people who only talk to you sometimes, strangers, and everyone you come across. I promise it will make the biggest difference in your life 2. Smile - smile through the good days, the bad days, the silly days, and all the days in between. Everyone needs a smile, and smiles are contagious :) 3. If you don't know someone who is sitting at your lunch table, meet them. You instantly gain a friend, or at least a familiar face in the hallways 4. If you are stuck in the commons and the bell for lunch rang over 5 minutes ago, simply wait until the last ten minutes of lunch to grab your food or you will be waiting FOREVER . (Or take a friend to wait with you, or make a friend in the lunch line. Either way) 5. Turn in things on time. A 1